17.9.14

Australia... I'm back!

I'm so excited to be heading back to Oz next week. After a storming success of The Worst of... I'm back with another run!

This time I'll be showing off at Theatre Works in Melbourne as part of Melbourne Fringe! You can find out all about it here - http://www.melbournefringe.com.au/fringe-festival/show/the-worst-of-scottee/

My main reason for visiting Oz this time is research. I was awarded a AIDF grant (Google it if you're that interested) earlier this year to meet with Australian artists, producers and venues and build on the work I've started to do out there. During my time out there I'll be blogging about what I find, who I meet and where are the best places to go!

Sydney heads - I'm doing a turn at Voguey Bear on Wednesday 24th! I love Stereogamous - I think they are my favourite Australians of all time...ever. Catch me doing a special Oz inspired turn!

I'll be posting regularly whist I'm away just to annoy you! 

See you down under.

No comments: