1.9.13






Bestival Breakdown!

Next weekend I will be on an island surrounded by some of my favourite performers officially taking over Bestival with a suitcase of sequins.


This year the Bestival gang have got me doing everything and anything to camp up the camp site. Here is the breakdown of what and when I'm doing stuff for those of you who are coming aboard the HMS Bestival!


Friday 13.45 at Ampitheatre
The Worst of Scottee

I'll be doing my solo show (with fewer lights) in the Ampitheatre. 
Its over 18's only because of the themes discussed and language so don't bring the kids

Friday & Saturday 20.00 - 22.00 at Grand Palace of Entertainment
Drag
I've dragged together some of the UK’s most established names in female impersonation for an evening of sequin, hairspray and mouthing the words to Cher. This is traditional drag but not as you know it. Dress posh (or like Jane McDonald)


Friday & Saturday 22.00 - 01.00 at Grand Palace of Entertainment
Camp
This is a special edition of my naff variety show Camp! This year me and my band of merry people in cheap wigs present a nautical knee’s up full of limp wrists, catchphrases, dance routines, hula hooping and sing-a-longs.

Saturday 09.00 - 11.00 on www.bestival.net / 87.7FM
Bestival Breakfast show
I'll be live on Bestival FM with celebrity* guests, silliness and music you used to play on your walkman. (here's what happened the last time http://www.mixcloud.com/BestivalRadio/camp-with-scottee-jayde-adams-bestival-radio-2012/)

No comments: