6.5.12

OAP FM

I am 26 years old, my wisdom teeth are starting to come though and I prefer the company of older people. As part of Duckie's 'Weekend at Wiltons' I will be running a mobile radio station - OAP FM. Over three days I will be interviewing anyone older than me in attempt to seek wisdom. Armed with only a microphone, a new blue satin suit, a tube of bonjela and some Grandson charm you are invited to listen in. It's a chat show radio show where OAP's become VIP's.

Modern types with iPads are able to tune in live from 7.30pm on 25th & 26th and 4pm on 27th May.

To Do:
1. Put one or all three of the scheduled shows in your iCal / diary
2. Save this link http://mixlr.com/scotteeisfat
3. Make sure you have plenty of tea & pink wafers for the journey

Get Involved:
Do you have a burning issue or outstanding question you would like answering by the older folk of East London? You can post this on twitter using hastag #oapfm

This project should also act as a reminder to call your Nan. 
Weekend at Wiltons is sold out - http://www.duckie.co.uk/generic.php?id=146.

No comments: