20.5.11

I fucking hate CHUGGERS - Charity Muggers for those of you lucky never to have encountered these tabard wearing, clipboard welding, I-look-like-I've-just-come-from-a-festival cunts. It's not the fact they are looking for money, its the way they go about it.

I live in Camden and as expected its arts department have had all their funding taken away - ALL. Now I'm working class so I used to think if you can't make the art pay for the art then why bother? I've quickly come to realise that work that isn't your sit down, pay £50 and leave without being challenged can exist on no funding. Work that reaches communities, non-theatre goers, the jaded, the outsiders etc needs a helping hand.

So without sounding like I'm rattling a tin, or using a ploy like "Hey dude, i like your hair! Have you got two minutes?" - I'd like to post this link, its an invitation to crowd fund a project I'm directing. 

If you click the link and donate as little as £10 you'll be saying fuck you to the cuts.

I Love You. X


http://www.ulule.com/unhappy-birthday/


Unhappy Birthday: The Scent of Morrissey from amy lamé on Vimeo.


No comments: