13.3.11

The week beginning the 14th of March shall be known as 'A right old week of it'.
I'm not complaining, just showing off - would be lovely to see you at something.
image by Fred Butler
Tuesday 15th March: Talking Shop
Talking Shop is a quarterly event offering support for artists working in the areas of live art and interdisciplinary performance practices through 15-minute advice sessions, break-out dialogues and Q&A sessions.

The next shop will be guest-hosted by Scottee, the iconic trasher-performer and artistic director of Eat Your Heart Out. Talking Shop is Talking Trash is an advice and networking event especially for artists at the beginning of their career who are interested in and/ or working in trash performance, low-brow pop culture or those who are operating in sub-cultural contexts outside of the “mainstream institutions” of art. More info here: http://artsadmin.co.uk/events/2847

Wednesday 16th March: W Hotel Launch
I've been invited to perform at the launch of W's Leicester Square hotel with Horse Meat Disco.
I'll be present new work on the hour in the HMD Cinema for 50 people at a time.
If you have a ticket - see you there. If not I suppose check Grazia.

Thursday 17th March: Double R Club
I'm back for my second appearance at the Double R Club.
This is an amazing cabaret night with fantastic production - come if you can
More info here: www.myspace.com/thedoublerclub

Friday 18th March: Shunt 
I'm debuting a new piece at Shunt tonight, It involves me throwing myself about abit
and I'm worried I may break a rib. More info here: www.shunt.co.uk

Saturday 19th March: Circus Cambridge
Back in at The Junction, Cambridge with Jodie and Kris. We're joined by the amazing Empress Stah
More info here: www.thisiscircus.com

No comments: