23.3.11

Since posting this picture for Eat Your Heart Out: Enforced #2 (This Friday) the world has gone balloon tit mad! Some people have declared a new found love for me, disowned other performers at VIP parties and some even proclaiming 'I stole their look'.

My first encounter with balloon tits was with my drag mother Ms Booby Tuesday - she showed me how to become a woman with one quick puff. In light of this on Saturday at Jodie Harsh's Circus I will be giving out free breast consultations and giving you the chance to look just as wonderful as me. Find me on the 31st floor with a pump and balloons of every colour to match your look - single file please! More info: thisiscircus.com

In other news: I'm looking for an intern - ideally I'm looking for someone looking for experience in the art / performance / theatre world who would like to develop skill in production and arts admin info@scottee.co.uk

No comments: