9.9.09

News Bulletin: 
Well there is loads going on, so just for my own sanity I thought I'd better do a little round up.

First off Tenor Ladies return on 25th Sep at RVT - its also my birthday that night so we will expect a pork pie or two. 

Then we swoosh into October and Eat Your Heart Out is back on the 10th at the Hackney Empire, and Texas Chainsaw Mascara hits a secret location for from Halloween special shows.

 Then its November and Eat Your Heart Out goes on tour: Bristol, Brighton & Liverpool prepare yourself and that not to mention my solo show Mess from 19 - 21st Nov at Stoke Newington International Airport (more on that soon). 

Then we fly into panto season and Jonny Woo, Dickie Beau and I have a department store panto on stilts instore for you. Keep posted and see you in the audience?
X Love and Lashes. 

No comments: