25.8.12

My Roundhouse Story continues...

Earlier this year I blogged about my history with Roundhouse (http://scottee-scottee.blogspot.com/2012/01/font-face-font-family-font-face-font_24.html?spref=bl) before my new show Camp launched there. I started there as a snotty nosed kid from the local estate encouraged to seek a career in the arts and ended up ten years later with my own sell out show there. 

If that wasn't full circle enough I've been asked by the youth projects team at Roundhouse to create a new weekly workshop from October - December. Variety Variety is open to all solo artists, poets, dancers and show-offs between 18 - 25 yrs old!

I'm seeking young performers who want to revolutionize the world of cabaret, variety and performance. In return I'll share tricks of the trade and introduce you to some of my favourite variety performers as you develop new work, experiment with ideas, muck about and have fun rolling around the floor.

The course runs every Sunday from 2 – 5pm from 7th October for 10 weeks. 

How to apply - http://www.roundhouse.org.uk/take-part/creative-projects/performing-arts

No comments: