10.6.12

Party Piece #4

Party Piece launches this Saturday and I feel a bit of a cheat, usually I spend months working out shows, costumes, material but with this there isn't much I can prepare. This experimental / improvised thing is a scary situation to be in, it could be the worst hour of your life but equally it could be the best. I'm trying something out and if it fails I'll be more than forthcoming in admitting my failure because sometimes we've just got to give things ago.The project relies on everyone being a bit brave, liking a glass of Cava and willing to see what happens - regardless what happens I'm really excited!

This weeks Party Piece clip is quite a common one but every time I see it I can't help but gag.



Party Piece hits the Postcards Festival this Saturday - Book tickets

No comments: