8.2.12


I'm genuinely excited about everything I am working on, the next 6 months will see me encouraging fatties, revealing my fetish of 1970s television personalities, trying my directors hat on for size, making mobile disco radio with old people and experimenting with what makes a good party trick slapped together with a plethora of festivals, regional towns and charity shops.

With all this palava, being on the receiving end of a facebook event, blog, tweet or mailout can feel like a bombardment of self promotion, I thought it might be nice to list every thing here and you can pick and choose what you fancy because not everyone wants to see a show about Morrissey, crying milk or fat people in funny outfits. Take your pick. Choose your fancy.

Dear America, I am coming to get you in November. Brace yourself.
I am listening to 'Bring on tomorrow' from Fame while writing this.

RSVP will add this to your facebook events
TICKETS will take you directly to the site to get... tickets
Some dates are not onsale yet but this list will update itself (modern) and can be found on my facebook page if you are ever worried.
  
This button will make you happier/fatter/more exciting/less gay >

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

No comments: